Monday, May 7, 2007

Louie



This is a picture of Ash's sire- Ch Pecan Valley Singing the Blues, aka "Louie". I wish I could of met him in person but Cathy assured me that "he was a doll." Very social and eager to please. It looks like Ash will share some of his features like that amazingly beautiful white collar! I wish I had more pictures of him to post- I'll have to bug Cathy.
I added a recent photo of Ash's show side for comparision- (I just set him on a bench- so his stack is probably all goofy- still learning!)

9 comments:

Traci said...

He's one handsome boy! Who owns this dog?

Fox lady said...

Louie belongs to Cathy Baker out of Florida with Sunkissed Kennels. (see my cardigan links bar). It's too funny that Ash went from one coast to another- guess he was just meant to be a beach bum!

Kate said...

He sure looks like his daddy.

Jeri said...

Yeah I'd say he inherited more than just the collar. ;)

CardiLover said...

He's darn cute! Looks like he got that lovely strong chest from his dad, too!

Fox lady said...

When I look around and compare he looks short in body and slightly roachy- yikes! Hopefully in the next month or so he'll grow out more!

Jeri said...

His rear just isn't stretched out enough. :o) Gives a short body and poor topline. And even for that, his topline is FINE.

CardiLover said...

Besides, boy cardi puppies are made of silly putty. The rear gets high, the nose gets long, the front catches up just in time for the rear to get high again. Silly boys!!! Girls grow at a much more constant rate, I think...at least my two have been more constant than my boy. That's not to say they don't get tubey or high in the rear, it's just not as extreme.

Ash is a really nice puppy and doesn't look bad at all...especially considering he's a boy! :)

Fox lady said...

Thanks for all the reassurance, it's hard to know as a beginner- can't wait for a girl cardi!