Saturday, June 9, 2007

Lions, Tigers and Bears

My neighbor at the end of the block called today and left a message on the machiene saying that she watched a mountain lion take off with her cat on Wednesday night. She was just giving us a neighborly warning about watching out for our small animals here at the house. How scary and sad, but how cool is that? Sorry call me alittle twisted but I love that I live in a place where I have to worry about where I stand in the food chain. Granted I would be sooooo bummed if anything attacked and ate my dogs, but that's just the reality of where I live. I have a B.S. degree in wildlife mangement and I believe that we are encroaching in their environment- what do we expect?? Poor, poor kitty- perhaps it shouda been an inside cat around these parts.

1 comment:

Traci said...

oh wow.... scary, but fascinating. Take care of you and your pups tho, ok? :)