Sunday, August 5, 2007

Show news

I'm soooo glad to be home, and I could ramble on forever about the weekend but I'll just git to the nitty gritty. Sat- Ash took his class, tho he was the only dog in it and went on to get reserve for winner's. Reese's California Reign took the bred by class and one of the Shonleh dogs took the open dogs class- it was her dog that took the points on Saturday, completing his championship. Autumn took BOB. I didn't pay attention to bitches- sorry. Sunday, Ash won his class, Reese's California Reign took bred by and Digger's brother- C-MysteBaledwr G'Day Terratote took the open dog class (Gaylen, right?). Reese's CA Reign took the points, with Gaylen taking reserve. Today Bryer took BOB- Yeah Kelly! So that's it in a nut shell. I feel pretty good about Saturday since this has been our biggest show and thus more competition. Ash did really well despite the fact that it was 105 degrees out and I now know how to keep a coastal dog cool in the heat (ice packs, fan, solar canopy)- me on the other hand I wanted the heck out of there! Today was cooler but WINDY! OK enough for now, I just thought I'd please the anxious ears just as I'm eager to hear how the Umpqua show went...waiting patiently..

6 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah ASH! Poor guy with all that coat and the heat...cooked puppy!

Casper and Guppy are still looking for him.

CardiLover said...

Sounds like a good weekend at a big show! Congrats on doing well with darling Ash!!!

I know how you feel about heat...yuck!!!

Jeri said...

RWD to a major is great! Congrats!

Kady Cannon said...

Digger got 3 more points by going BOW in Roseburg: 2 points Saturday and 1 point on Sunday. That takes him to 11 and needing that second major(!)

I'll have updates on my blog later.

Fox lady said...

Congrats to Digger, he's sooo close. Will you be taking him to the Mensona show? I think there will be a shot at a major there. His brother looks so much like him, I'm amazed at his big, round feet and he's so well behaved, tho Elfie tells me he wasn't always that way :).

Traci said...

Dixon can get hot... glad you guys did well and had fun! :) Amazing how Elfie's tune changed after Galen did all that winning, huh???? :P