Thursday, March 27, 2008

The long awaited win photos!





Well, I finally scored a scanner. I tried going to Kinko's sooner but I was denied for copyright purposes. Thankfully (and covertly) my girlfriend was able to hook me up with her scanner and I finally digitized Ash's win photos. Of course I had to add the Easter pic taken of Ash about a year ago when he was a mere 4 months old! He was such a cute puppy! Hard to believe how quickly they grow up on ya. I think the champ pic is great, and thanks to Mandy for the photographer shoot grooming help! In the photo where Ash is on the ground he was only 6 months old, the one in between I think he was 9 months.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Very nice win picture!

Is that the sign Ash ate?

Ash has a very surprised look on his face... "You're supposed to throw the squeeker TO me not from me!"

Fox lady said...

yes that is the sign, but not the same one as Ash had already ate his. I think that sign was borrowed from Denise. Thankfully the paint was non toxic!

Traci said...

Wow, how great to see pictures!! Congrats again, on finishing Ash! :) Have you thought of doing Rally with him? ;-)