Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ash is 1 year old today!






And we will be celebrating by getting a bath and then later mom's going to try out her baking skills on a doggie layer birthday cake. I took some pics yesterday, thought they'd turn out better pre bath, but I might take some today after his wash. I think he looks pretty good at a year old, in my novice opinion! :) At this point, I'm just cheering his chest on and hoping it will drop more. He's a solid 32 pounds and still the best cuddler ever!

On another note, I wrapped up the fall semester with a 90% (not too shabby) and I'll be enjoying this week doing as my heart desires and then I'll be flying to the great midwest for Christmas to see friends and family there.

4 comments:

Traci said...

Happy Birthday to ASH! :) He has a great birthday ;-) And yes, his chest WILL drop more!!! :) He's growing into a nice dog... I hope he enjoys his birthday cake :) *hugs* and snuggles to Ash on his very special day :)

CardiLover said...

Happy Birthday, Ash (and Traci)!!! I think he looks gorgeous!!!

Jennifer said...

Wow! One year old already!?! They grow up so fast. On the other hand, although puppies are cute, cute, cute, I prefer day to day life with adult dogs. And with Mikey, his chest was pretty pathetic at one year. Actually, I was starting to think through year two that it was never going to deepen, and then all the sudden one day I realized that it had! Happy Birthday Ash! A kiss to you right on your nose!

Jeri said...

Happy birthday handsome boy!!